2. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The Spanish company 44 Studio, is the controller of your personal data under applicable data protection laws. 44 Studio’ affiliated companies and selected suppliers may process your personal data on 44 Studio’ behalf and in accordance with 44 Studio’ instructions, and are thereby processors of your personal data.
You may contact 44 Studio at any time at:
Mail address: Calle De Valverde, 39, 28004. Spain
Phone: +34 915 223 941
3. What information does 44 Studio collect, and from whom?
Personal data collected from customers online and users of our website.
44 Studio collects names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, nationality and (if applicable) company information (i.e. the company name of your employer) from visitors to the website who register their information or who use the online store or any other online service, such as subscribing to the newsletter.
We also use “cookies“ (as described below) and track IP addresses so we can improve our services and enhance your 44 Studio experience. When you order our products online and chose to pay by credit card, you will provide your credit card information on our website to finalize your purchase. At Checkout you may choose to save your credit card details for future purchases if you have an account at 44 Studio website. Your credit card details will be protected using Global Sign Encryption and will speed up your checkout the next time you shop. Your credit card details will never be visible to 44 Studio or our payment service provider.
When you chose to make your payment by invoice, you may be required to provide your personal ID number on our website, which will be directly transferred and available only to our payment service provider in order to obtain a credit report and to facilitate your payment.
44 Studio may also store information regarding your purchases, namely information regarding product and size, and purchase price and date, which will help us improve our services to you and enhance your future purchasing experience with us.
4. How does 44 Studio use the information you provide?
44 Studio will use the information collected to
- process any purchase or order made by you in store or online;
- process any returns, exchanges and complaints you may have;
- register you with our website and create your personal account;
- communicate with you about your purchase or order;
- administer our website services;
- answer and administer any questions or comments you may have regarding our products or services;
- keep you informed, via sms, email or post, of our special events or promotions;
- send out our newsletter, if you have chosen to subscribe for the newsletter;
- review our performance and to improve our services to you;
- analyze your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information;
- help us improve our site design and your online and in store shopping experiences;
- Contact you, subject to the choices you have made, via email, postal mail, or telephone, to conduct market research and learn more about how we can improve our product offerings.
- We may combine your personal data that you have provided to us, with personal data that you have provided to one of our affiliated companies, in order to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, and to communicate with you in accordance with this policy.
We may also use your personal data for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to analyze, profile and monitor customer patterns in order for us to be able to improve our products and services.
5. Does 44 Studio share your information with others?
44 Studio does not sell or rent our customer’s names, addresses, email addresses or other personal data to any other entity.
44 Studio may also share your data with selected suppliers who perform functions on our behalf such as fulfilling orders and delivery of orders, processing payments, carrying out promotional services or data management, to maintain our website, to distribute emails, to send out our newsletter, to provide client communications and to manage our customer database. As necessary, the personal data you provide to us may be processed by these third parties, solely on 44 Studio’ behalf and in accordance with 44 Studio’ instructions. We do not authorize any of our suppliers to make any other use of your personal data.
44 Studio uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you provide to us. However, while we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, you accept that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence. Personal information provided to 44 Studio or via any other application and online credit card transactions are protected using Secure Socker Layering (SSL) which is an encryption technology. When the browser shows a secure domain that begins with “https” (instead of “http”), that means that a protected session has been established which guarantees maximum integrity and discretion of the data transmitted. SSL is used to protect your information such as name, address and credit card number. Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and not considered to be a secure means of providing credit card information.
7. How do I unsubscribe from 44 Studio newsletters and email updates?
If you have registered to receive newsletters or email updates from us, and you no longer wish to receive these newsletters/email updates, you can unsubscribe as indicated in the particular communication, i.e. by using the unsubscribe link which is included on all newsletters/email updates.
9. How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your data for as long as it is necessary to process your order or perform any services requested by you, or for a longer period of time if required by law or if necessary to resolve any disputes, prevent fraud or abuse, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
10. What happens if you do not disclose your personal data to us?
If you do not provide us with mandatory personal data we may not be able to process your order or perform any services requested by you. When you purchase our products online, we will inform you which data is mandatory by marking certain fields with a symbol (*).
11. About cookies
12. Children's privacy
44 Studio does not wish to collect personal information from anyone under the age of fifteen (15).
13. Legal purchase age
If you are under eighteen (18), we require that you inform and get your parents or guardians consent before purchasing anything at acnestudios.com or any other website related to 44 Studio.
14. Acceptance of privacy and modifications
Last date for modification: 7th of October, 2017